12/10/10

Photo Break- 12/10/10

"Christmas Colors" (NC) by : Bogon from WonderPhotos
I have a couple of posts in the works but busy days make for tired nights.  So we will look at this beautiful picture instead.  

Quick Thoughts:

The boy kept me running yesterday.  Does running a boy from here to there for a grand total of 2 hrs plus in one day earn me the tile of "Taxi Cab Driver"?  I would like something out of it.  I guess he's worth it.

We had workers at our house all day doing minor repairs on this, that, and the other thing.  But I'll tell ya, it sure is nice to have this, that, and the other thing working properly.

I'm not ready for Christmas, are you? Well, I did get my spice rack reorganized today so  I'm ready to start some holiday baking. I guess that's better than nothing. I found the BEST pumpkin pie recipe yesterday.  I'm looking forward to trying it.

I'm going to go chill and watch a show with my hubs.  Lookin' forward to a little chillaxin'.

Hope your Friday was not stressful and maybe even a little fun, Sam

No comments:

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner