10/22/10

Too Tired to Blog?

Well, since this is the fifth post I've put on my blog this week, I have met my goal of 5 posts in one week.  I guess there's a first time for everything.

Today was quite a day.  Because it has been a little stressful around here lately, I took my kids out to breakfast - on a school day no less.  We're home schooled so I can do that.  It is a rare and special treat. It went downhill after that.

My boy did a job on his ankle over a week ago and got a 3rd class sprain.  It is still quite swollen.  Looks gross too.  He was in pain today and didn't get much work done which means we will have to cram before his next class. Not fun. I am getting more exercise waiting on him though as he can do practically nothing. It's pretty tough doing  anything on crutches.

My girl who, who has been working hard and getting A's in biology, freaked over the one chapter of chemistry in her book.  An hour of much explanation later, she still wasn't getting it.  We both decided it was best to put it aside and go to plan B tomorrow.  It is my job to figure out what plan B is.

I solved all my problems and went and got my hair cut.  I'm sure you understand how that is related to all of the above.

Well, I thought I was too tired to blog but look how much I wrote.  The lesson I learned from this is that if you think you are too tired to blog - DON'T!  You'll just end up complaining.  Spare your poor readers and just go to bed.

At least I can learn from my mistakes.  Thanks for listening, Sam

No comments:

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner