8/29/10

Despite How it Looks, I really am Quite Rational.

You can't judge a book by it's cover and you can't always judge a person"s mental stability by  one of their actions.  I mean-just because I had one blog and NEVER posted on it does not mean that I didn't have extremely GOOD reasons for starting 10 more.  Really!  I had one blog and now I have eleven.  Sounds kinda crazy, don't it?  Well, only time will tell if the decision to create these blogs was rational or just a little crazy.  Actually, that's not completely true.  I have VERY good reasons for each and every blog.  Whether or not I use those blogs to fulfill their purposes is yet to be seen.  Anyway, what does it hurt?  Me having eleven blogs that I do or don't use isn't going to kill anybody.  And look, it gave me something to post about.  See, something good is coming from all those blogs already.

                                                                                Love,

                                                                                        Sam


 P.S. Go ahead.  Be daring.  Start something big and scary (and good, don't forget the good part) and see what happens.

No comments:

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner